2.26.2009

Patemm Pad

Patem photos compliements of Naoki Nitta

I bought a Patemm Pad after seeing an ad for one on another blog long ago. I bought it thinking it'd be a good "auxiliary changing area" downstairs for when our son was a newborn. He's now going on 2 and I have to say I still find uses for it all the time!
  • Traveling out of town - made a great makeshift changing station.
  • Library Lapsit - was easier to sanitize than a blanket
  • Airplane bathrooms - floor/mile-high club/toilet = ewe
  • At the park - impromptu picnics are good.
  • Trunk of my car - sometimes you just can't find a bathroom changing station in time.
  • At the pool - again, wet bathroom floor = ewe
So, Patemms are made from oil-cloth, you know the stuff your mom's old picnic tablecloth was made out of? They are virtually indistructable, waterproof, have pockets to hold wipes and diapers, fold up into an ingenius package, and well, just look cool.


Grace, the inventor/founder of Patemm is a San Francisco resident, and very friendly, too :0)

Alexander, patiently waiting for some new drawers ;0)

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a mom and I love this! Plus A-man looks so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete