6.20.2009

Baby Brain

If you're expecting or have a newborn, and you have an iPhone or iPod Touch this one's for you...

All I can say is Woah! How is wish, wish, wish Baby Brain had been in existence when my kids were babies because I know my husband and I would have flipped over it! I'm not really much of a number analyst in my family so maybe I'd have slacked off on some of the capabilities, but The Hubster thrives when working with raw data. I know he'd be the one constantly logging info and being tickled to death by the nice data charts and graphical representations.

This app does it all (nap length, diapers/day, breast feeding timer, bottle calculator) in one neat, affordably priced package! I love it gives the option of bottle and breast since I was an exclusive expresser. Also, the graphical interface is intuitive, fast and simple to add info, and really nice looking!

The creators of this app are a San Francisco husband and wife team who have two young children of their own so they know their stuff!

You can download Baby Brain off iTunes here.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing. I am a bay area based illustrator and some friends and I created a series of apps for preschool age kids. You can check out some screen shots on our site:
    http://www.duckduckmoosedesign.com

    or find them on the appstore

    Old MacDonald on the AppStore: http://tinyurl.com/r85o4v

    Wheels on the Bus on the AppStore: http://tinyurl.com/chyloe

    BTW I LOVE the photography on tis site -especially the masthead!

    ReplyDelete