4.25.2009

Hat Happiness

I don't think it's a secret that I'm a huge fan of hats. My kids like them, too!

Here's a few new hats that are fresh and fun for upcoming sunny summer days.
These are a staple for the pool and the park. They're light and fast drying, hold up to sand and chlorine, and stay put on Junior's head. Can be found at Mel Cottons in SJ and PA Sport Shop and Toy World, Sports Basement Presidio in SF.


Isn't this the cutest? And it's reversible!


My sons have an endless supply of newsboy caps. They're timeless, and they always look good dressed up or down. Found at Janie and Jack.


Now for the Moms:
Lacoste Sun Hat is not only sporty and cute, but functional for tennis lessons and the pool! Can be found at Valley Fair, Union Square in SF, and Stanford Shopping in PA.

This one is sweet and has a vintage throwback feel.


And the omg hat...isn't it fab? Found at Saks Fifth Ave.

4 comments:

  1. That reversible bonnet is darling!! I like the first hat, tho, might have to get that for my kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the bonnet is so cute, but the Sunday Afternoon one is kind of more practical ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bonnet with the owls is the cutest thing ever. Oh my goodness. Must have now.

    I want to get myself a big floppy sun hat for this summer--these are some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are totally adorable. I have 2 boys and can't for the life of me get them to keep a hat on.

    ReplyDelete